Business Development Manager, Sales
at Point Inside, Bellevue, WA
Point Inside is looking for a Business Development Manager in our Bellevue, WA office! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who You Are
You’re a driven self starter. You love to dig into problems, and most importantly come up with creative solutions. You love to communicate in every way possible and have been told you’re a great communicator. You listen, seek to understand, assimilate information so you can summarize it and share it to others. You use apps for more than games. You use maps and understand the retail industry, online and in-store.
As Point Inside’s next Business Development Manager, you’ll play a key role in growing the business by supporting the sales through research, content creation, representing the customer and ensuring they’re getting what they need from Point Inside.
What You’ll Do
- Strategically work with potential customers to develop a business case that aligns with our products
- Primary focus is executing on sales plan (calls, emails, demo, close, repeat) developing and managing sales pipeline
- Understand the customer business requirements and provide a solution
- Working with sales team to develop efficient and effective processes, compelling messaging, and content
- Engage with partners and customers during the sales process and wherever complex solutioning is needed
- Be the expert on current and future solutions for the sales team
- Coach and enable customers and partners to learn about the current and future roadmap of PI
- Prepare and deliver executive presentations with the key business case and solutions
- Provide input to the engineering team on current and future roadmap capabilities
- Partner with the executive team to review, negotiate, and execute contracts
- Support the sales team by securing and setting up customer meetings, demos, and executive conversations
- Author customer-defined acceptance criteria
- Be the liaison between the engineering team and the customer by establishing and maintaining a relationship with the Technical Product Manager
- Always represent the customer’s best interest to internal teams
- Ensure delivery of the project, on time, and to the quality standards expected by our customers.
- Assist sales team with technical support
- Attend trade shows
- Write and edit sales collateral
- Maintain sales reporting
What You’ll Bring
- A B.A/B.S or equivalent experience in a business field or equivalent
- 5+ years of sales experience in a technology company
- Proven history of developing sales pipelines, closing business, and meeting sales quotas
- Exceptional writing and speaking skills
- Intermediate to advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills (Google Presentation/ Sheets)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and strong attention to detail
- Excited about working in a very collaborative and fast-paced environment
Who We Are
It didn’t start with an answer, Point Inside started with a series of observations. Location technology was moving indoors. e-commerce was growing up. IoT was emerging. Data platforms were helping companies shape themselves. Point Inside was founded on the principle that these worlds would collide and a new model would be required to capture, organize and make sense of it all. Due to massive disruption from e-commerce, brick and mortar retail was a logic place to start.
Now however a new wave is emerging behind disruption called opportunity. Understanding data and how it affects people in places is crucial to growing your business. Since 2009, Point Inside has been creating a foundation of indoor maps. We’re enabling location-centric, digital strategies across industries unlocking the power of the data driven enterprise.
Are you all about creating a better experience for others? Let’s talk.
Some of the Many Ways We Say ‘Thank You’:
- Comprehensive health and life benefits package
- Eight company-paid holidays and generous paid time off
- 401(k) with company match
- Parking / Commuting subsidy
- Plenty of treats and drinks
- All of our positions are based in our Bellevue, WA office. We do not offer relocation assistance.
- Point Inside is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Point Inside participates in the E-verify program
If you are interested in the Business Development Manager position, please send resume to email@example.com.